The Room of Warlords
Just like the next two rooms, Count Coronini used this room as a warehouse. The current layout dates back to 2006, when the museum was re-opened, to complete the round tour of the rooms. Above the grey stone fireplace, there is a part of the collection of weapons, a 17th century monks chair and a wrought iron brazier.
Under the window, there is a Savonarola chair, two golden wood chests and a 16th century painting. On the right-hand side, there is a 17th century walnut armarium for artefacts and weapons. On the walls there are paintings of ancestors wearing armours and powerful battle scenes including two paintings by Augusto Querfurt (1696-1761) and two paintings in the style of Salvator Rosa.