Information on the processing of personal data, pursuant to art. 13, Legislative Decree no. 196/2003
Handling of personal data on site www.coronini.it:
Aims of treatment: eventual answer to contact request submitted by any party.
Processing methods: the data will be processed by automatic and/or manual means, according to the requirement.
Nature of providing data: optional.
Persons or classes of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as managers or agents, and scope of dissemination of these data: the data will not be disseminated or disclosed to third parties, except where required by law. The data may be known only by the owner and its representatives (if applicable).
The interested party has the right to
- a) the origin of personal data;
- b) purpose and procedure of processing;
- c) the logic applied in the event of processing with the use of electronic means;
- d) The identification data of the controller, managers and assigned representative in accordance with article 5, paragraph 2;
- e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or assigned personnel;
- a) updating, amending or addition to the data if this is in his or her interest;
- b) cancellation, transformation to anonymous form or block of the processed data in violation of the law, including those for which it is not necessary to store the data in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or later processed;
- c) certification that the operations in letters a) and b) were communicated, also in terms of their contents, to those to whom the data have been communicated or distributed, except in the case where compliance with such results to be impossible or involves the use of means clearly disproportionate in relation to the protected right;
oppose, all or in part:
- a) processing of personal data which regard him or her for legitimate reasons, even if pertinent to the purposes of their collection;
- b) processing of personal data which regard him or her for the purposes of sending direct mail marketing material or for carrying out market surveys or commercial communication.
The Data Controller is Fondazione Palazzo Coronini Cronberg onlus
Specific information about cookies
Cookies are short pieces of text (letters and / or numbers) that allow the web server to store on the client (the browser ) information to be reused during the same visit to the site (session cookies) or later, even after many days (persistent cookies). Cookies are stored, according to user preferences, the individual browser on the specific device being used (computer, tablet, smartphone).
Similar technologies, such as, for example, web beacons, clear GIFs and all forms of storage Local introduced with HTML5, can be used to gather information on user behavior and use of services.
Later in this document will refer to cookies and similar technologies all by simply using the word “cookie”.
This site may use:
- “Session cookies”: which are stored on the user’s computer for purely technical and functional requirements, for the transmission of session identifiers required to enable a safe and efficient site; they are deleted at the end of the “session” (hence the name) with the closing of the browser.
- “Persistent cookies”: that are stored on computer’s hard drive until they expire or are deleted by users / visitors. Through persistent cookies visitors who access the site (or any other users who use the same computer) are automatically recognized at each visit.
In turn, these can be divided according to their purpose. Below are the types cookies that may be used in the site with a description of the purposes linked to the use.
- Technical Cookies: Cookies of this type are necessary for the proper functioning of some areas of the site. Cookies in this category include both persistent cookies that session cookies. Without these cookies, the Site or portions of it may not work properly. Therefore, they are always used, regardless of the user preferences. Cookies in this category are always sent from our domain.
- Analitics Cookies: Cookies of this type are used to collect information on the use of Web site visitors, keywords used to reach your site, Web sites visited and the origins of the traffic from which the visitors for marketing campaigns. The holder may use the information to compile reports and improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form. Cookies of this type are sent from the Site or from third-party domains.
- Third party functionalities Cookies: Cookies of this type are used to integrate third-party functionalities on the Site (eg, modules for comments or icons of social networks that allow visitors to share the content of the site). Cookies in this category can be sent from the domains of the partner sites or that offer the features on the site. This site DOESN’T use this kind of cookies.
- Profiling Cookies: They are designed to create profiles of the user and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences shown by the same part of the navigation network. This site DOESN’T use this kind of cookies.
How consent is granted
The consent is meant explicit if you continue in the navigation (eg., By going to another area of the site, scroll the page, or by selecting an image or a link). This consent will be recorded in a special technical cookie on the user’s browser and may therefore be revoked by the procedures specified in the following.
Third Party Cookies
Visiting a website you may receive cookies from the site is visited (“owners”), both from websites maintained by other organizations (“third parties”). A notable example is the presence of “social plugin” for Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn. It is part of the page directly generated by these external sites and integrated into the page of the visited site. The most common use of the social plugin is aimed at sharing content on social networks.
The presence of these plugin involves the transmission of cookies to and from all sites operated by third parties. The management of the information collected by “third parties” shall be governed by the relevant information which please refer. To ensure greater transparency and convenience, are shown below the web addresses of different information and ways to manage cookies.
- Google Analytics information: http://www.google.it/analytics/learn/privacy.html
- Google Analytics (configuration): http://www.google.it/analytics/learn/privacy.html
This website also includes certain components trasmitted from Google Analytics, a web traffic analysis service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Again it comes to third-party cookies collected and managed anonymously to monitor and improve the performance of the host site (performance cookie).
Google Analytics uses “cookies” to collect and analyze anonymous information on the behavior of use (the user’s IP address is masked). This information is collected by Google Analytics, which processes in order to prepare reports regarding activities on the websites themselves for www.coronini.it operators. This site does not use (and do not allow third parties to use) the analysis tool of Google to track or collect personally identifiable information. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google or seek to link an IP address with the identity of a user. Google can also communicate this information to third parties unless required by law or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf.
For more information, please refer to the link shown below: https://www.google.it/policies/privacy/partners/
You can selectively disable the action of installing Google Analytics on your browser component of the opt-out provided by Google. To disable the action of Google Analytics, please refer to the link shown below: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
The user can decide whether to accept cookies using the settings on your browser.
Warning: disabling all or part of the technical or third-party cookies may affect the use of some features of the website.
The best browsers allow you to define different settings for cookies “first party” and those of “third party”.
Following are web resources that illustrate how to proceed for each of the major browsers:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/it/cookies.html
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=it_IT
A useful tool to see which cookies are installed on your computer (and block them, revoking the consent given) can be found at the following address: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/le-tue-scelte.